Keema Pizza, as the name suggests, is topped with keema, sliced onions and tomatoes that makes this recipe a pure delight for the taste buds! So, if you are planning to have your friends over to your place for a pizza party, you can try your hand at this easy-to-make recipe and treat them to it. This is also ideal for those pizza lovers who are tired of having the same old pizzas and are on the lookout for a new one which offers exciting flavours. It will also be loved by the Italian cuisine lovers. Since pizza has a universal appeal, it can be served to people of all age groups on joyous occasions such as birthday parties, buffets and the like. So, put on your apron, roll up your sleeves and get started!
Ingredients of Keema Pizza
- 2 cup minced mutton
- 2 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 2 large pizza base
- salt as required
- red pepper as required
- black pepper as required
- chilli flakes as required
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 2 sliced tomato
- 4 sliced onion
How to make Keema Pizza
- To start with this delicious recipe, take the pizza bases and apply pizza spread or tomato spread on it.
- Next, top the bases with sliced tomatoes and onions. Decorate these slices as per your wish.
- On the other hand, cook the keema in a pressure cooker and add salt or pepper to it as per your taste. Once cooked, spread the keema/minced mutton on the pizza bases.
- Next, sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on the pizza bases. Add salt, pepper, chili flakes as per your taste onto it.
- Finally, bake these pizza bases at 150 degree Celsius for just 15 minutes. Once baked, take them out of the oven and cut it into triangular slices. You can also garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve hot.