Mint Chicken Tikka recipe is an interesting variant of the hugely popular chicken tikka recipe. This North Indian Cuisine is made with boneless chicken pieces, whisked eggs, lime juice, cheese spread and the star ingredients mint, which makes is a very promising delight for the taste buds. You can treat your near and dear ones to this lip-smacking snack, which can also be served as an appetizer. If you have guests coming over, then opt for this recipe and the riot of flavours that this recipe has to offer will not fail to impress them. It would also leave them in awe of your culinary skills. It sounds like a win-win situation! So, roll up your sleeves and get started!
Ingredients of Mint Chicken Tikka
- 2 egg
- 6 tablespoon cheese spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 4 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 tablespoon crushed to paste cashews
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
How to make Mint Chicken Tikka
- Wash the chicken wellTo begin with this delicious recipe, wash the boneless chicken pieces and let them dry for some time. On the other hand, take a bowl and add ginger-garlic paste, lime juice and salt to it. Mix it well.
- Marinate chicken in the mixtureNow, carefully apply the mixture to the chicken pieces. Let it marinate for some time.
- Add the other ingredients nowThen, add white pepper powder, green cardamom powder, cashews paste, cheese spread, mint paste and whisked eggs onto the chicken pieces. Let it marinate for about 3-4 hours.
- Fix the chicken pieces on skewersMake sure not to crush the chicken pieces. Now, place and fix these chicken pieces on the skewers and roast them well in a tandoor. You can smear them with some melted butter.
- Serve with chutneyOnce cooked, take the tikka pieces off the skewers. Serve hot with the favourite chutney or sauce of your choice. Make sure you like this recipe, rate it and leave your comments below.